Pages

5/6/12

Story Trail

Hang in here with me as I gradually get caught up. After Les got my computer up and running, it was unfortunately a temporary fix, as it crashed big time again! Ugh!! So we (meaning Les) had to reinstall EVERYTHING and basically start over. I prayed that all my stuff was still there. I was saving stuff where he told me too, so that helped! and most everything was still there. Especially the all important pictures. So I will spend the next few posts, briefly, I hope, catching up before our busy May hits.

We went on the 21st of April to the Foothills Learning Center to do our Story Trial walk. The book for April was "Owl Babies". Cute little story. After our previous cold walks through there, that weekend was so nice and the flowers were in bloom, totally different walk. Here's a few pictures from the trial.
Loved coming around the corner and seeing this big red bush.

And the little "field" of purple flowers.

The blossoms on this tree really stood out against the evergreens and the dying branches of the other trees.

Big, beautiful pink blossoms.

This was a lonely Simba! Tiffani had spent the weekend at Gma J's and Simba waited and waited for her to come home.

***The more important update... I think I won the cribbage game this last round - it is most wins, right!? The final tally was 47 to 46 wins - but Les ended with more points - 1016 to 964.***

1 comment:

Alice said...

Beautiful walk...so glad the weather was great!