Pages

3/18/12

Finally! An Update! :)

My computer decided to do this lovely little update of Internet Explorer without my permission and it changed some things. Where things were located was tolerable since Les had already put IE 9 on his computer, so I was used to it, just wasn't my preference. Clicking on a picture that was so suppose to take you to a craft website and it took you to something way out there instead & you had to click back 2 -5 sites to get to where you were suppose to be was irritating. But when it wouldn't let me into blogger at all and it changed the format of my work email, I was not a happy camper!! Les tried & tried to fix it but couldn't. I finally agreed to let him put Google Chrome on my computer - that failed too! After running a system check and doing whatever else he does (I love having my own personal tech guy!) it is finally up and running.

So here we are, almost a month since my last post and not really that many pictures to post.

We got to meet little Jagger in February. He was 2 months old and he belongs to Jon & Heidi Wight. Since Brianna wasn't there with us, I was able to cuddle him for a couple of hours without sharing. (Sorry Brianna - you would have enjoyed him!) He slept most of the time.

Tiffani spent most of her "free" time being very busy painting the set for the Cinderella production at the High School. I wish I could have gotten some pictures during the play (for Tiffani's art work and for the play itself)  - but 1 - I didn't bring my camera and 2 - they didn't allow flash photography anyway. 
Cousin Haylie was in it as one of the step sisters. They are suppose to be putting it on a DVD and hopefully we can buy one. It was definitely worth seeing again.

One of the Saturday's Tiffani spent at the high school (seems like every Saturday in February was there, either for yearbook or painting!) the cast was there practicing so the light weren't on backstage for most of the time. Les used the flash and took the top picture of her painting the shadows on the bricks...

...but really this is how it looked - painting by light of her phone! 

More brick work. Tiffani spent about 45 hours! painting set. WOW!

Brianna was home the week Cinderella was playing so we went to see it. We didn't buy a ticket for Tiffani since she was going to go as yearbook staff and take pictures. Unfortunately she got sick and missed two days of school and was unable to go when we went. So she and I went back the next night (closing night) so she could take pictures & see the play and I sat out in the lobby selling goodies for the seniors fundraiser. After the play I made her go back and get a picture in front of all her hard work. She was to enthused about it, but I got a picture anyway. :)  She did get some recognition in the program along with a few others who painted even though her name was spelled wrong.

While Brianna was here we went on our February story hike. The story this month was Big Tracks, Little Tracks: Following Animal Prints. We got around to the last stop and I realized there were 32 pages in the book. There are 10 stops along the trail and I thought that we didn't see all the pages. Every body agreed that, no we couldn't have seen them all...

So we went back to the beginning of the trail and Les and Brianna are trying to figure it out in there heads (& on their fingers!) to see if we got all the pages. It was decided that we should've see them all... So we walked around again and discovered that at one stop we didn't actually read one of the pages! O'well... what's a little extra walk. :)

It was so great to see the sisters together again. They do enjoy each others company.

Family photo - in the same spot we took our picture last month.
I sure hope the weather gets nice - lots of rain, snow, more rain today - so we can do our March walk. I just realized that next Sunday is the last Sunday of the month and that is when we've been going to the foothills but we will be in Lewiston. I guess we'll have to do an evening walk since the Saturday's are busy too!

While Brianna was here the plan was for her and I to go to a concert, but that didn't pan out and we went shopping and to Olive Garden for dinner instead. The other plan was for to go skiing with Les on Saturday. Unfortunately that didn't work out either as neither one was feeling the best. They did get race on the play station instead which is another must do for them when she is home. So even though things worked out, it wasn't as planned and the trip just seemed off or odd or... something, I don't know. But we are thankful she got to spend a week + a few days at home. THAT part was wonderful.

win... skunk...!

Tiff's cool picture of the board. :)

I skunked him by 41 points!!
This is a continuous track score board. It lets you keep track of up to 999 points and 99 games and up to 9 skunks. We are currently sitting at:
I've won 36 games, Les has won 35 games
I've skunked him 9 times, Les has skunked me 11 times
(He's had to wrap around to the green row to keep track of them since he's gone over the 9 it lets you keep track of.)
The number of points though, as of right now is tied!  836.

Hmmm - so now the question is - who is considered the winner if one of us has the most wins but the other one has the most points?

No comments: