Pages

2/26/12

Crafts - finally!

Wow, it's been a L O N G time since I've really gotten in the "crafty" mood and once I got started I didn't stop! Still have some long term projects in the works, but I have a few pictures to share.



This is for Hannah. It's a 5 x 5 art journal. Can be used to draw in or use it as a mini scrapbook.

Also for Hannah - this is a lined notepad. There is a pencil to match, but somehow it missed the picture.

This was just a simple box embellished with embossed butterflies. A birthday gift for a friend, that had some Ghirardelli Chocolate squares in it. Yumm!

And mini note cards (4x4) that came die-cut, just put cardstock behind the cut out, punched the bottom edge so the colored card stock would peek through and added a mini colored flower, a brad and sponging. And of course matching envelopes. Made 6 & tied together with twine for a birthday gift.

So fun to be back in my craft room again - and not just perusing the internet for ideas, but following through on them! Much better way to spend my time... (as I am at the computer blogging... hmm!)

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

So pretty Heidi. I love them all. I am so very glad you have a stamping room and glad you finally got back to it! I'd about decided you had lost the desire! Hannah will be so pleased!